07 September 2011

Just Put A Blog On It

Today deserves a blog. I need to calm down. My heart is beating a bit faster than normal today. I need a stiff drink and a massage. (looks at husband with big doe eyes) Nope. That's not gonna work. Anyway, I have nothing of any great value to write about, not like I do anyway...so we're just going to see where my little typing fingers take me. I've had a very frustrating week so far and I'm hoping that this will chill me out. This and my KC trip this weekend. I miss my mama. I'm pretty sure that she misses me too, at least I hope she does. I'm going to bake muffins tonight. It's finally cool enough to justify having the oven on. Fall is here! I've been wearing a sweater everyday this week. So delightful. I wish I had a back yard to rake. I'd pile the leaves up them jump into them just like I did as a child. Riddle me this, readers. What's you favorite part about fall? Mine is the sound of fallen leaves crunching beneath my shoes. Or may the slight chill at night which would require an extra blanket on the bed. Mmm...I'm calm now. Ah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment