27 May 2012

Be sure to wear flowers in your hair

 Brent and Rebecca getting ready to ride the BART. 6 miles of it goes underwater. Scary! If there is an earthquake anywhere in CA, they stop the BART to check the tracks. Could you imagine being stuck underwater???

 Me and Brent getting ready to ride the Bart.

 Street performers. 2 sweaty black guys and an old white lady.

 Chinatown.

 Chinatown

 Sleeping pig.

 Chinatown

 These were signs for GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! Ha!

 Chinatown

 Telegraph Hill

 Telegraph Hill

 See the tower in the right corner? That's Coit Tower. We're on our way up there!

 Flowers

 Flowers

 Top of Coit Tower

 Top of Coit Tower

 Weird Jesus statue in Fisherman's Wharf

 The seagulls had no problem chilling on cars!

 Alcatraz

 Ocean

 Straight from the sea

 Hungry crab

 I want!

 Sea lions

 Sea lions

 I never knew olives could be so green!

 Baby artichoke

 Baby cucumber

 Bay bridge from the ferry

 Ferry ride home

 Ah yes, truer words have never been spoken

 Cute

 I knew she was a lush

We did not buy this, I just thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment