My dear friend, Cori, invited me to her parents houseboat for 3 days. Naturally I accepted. Me, Cori, her husband Jeremy, her parents and Jeremy's mother were about 2 hours north of Sacramento on Lake Shasta. I have to admit, I did not want to leave. I wanted to stay there forever.
View from the dock
On our way to our spot!
The houseboat
Cori is the skiing queen!
Me, learning how to "surf"
Now, this may look like I have fallen, but what you are failing to see is that I am actually doing flips in the air...oh wait...nope, I've fallen.
I'm up!
And I'm down...
And down again...
Cori is the surfing queen too
She can even do it without the line!
I'm doing it!
Wahoo!!!
Cori & Lydia
est. 1998
Love this beautiful lady. :)
$5 hat!
First In-N-Out since 1999
Yummers!
No comments:
Post a Comment