04 September 2012

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!" Dr. Seuss


My awesome Oakland friends. :)





In The Castro


Not everyday you see a man in a dress. Oh wait, I'm in SF...it is everyday.


The Castro


The Castro


PB&J wallet





Wallet, that I'm pretty sure I need to purchase before I leave


Why yes Maggie, I would like a beer from this bar with a giant tooth.


Kerr jar beers


The Kerr jar says, "Wide Mouth Mason". Maggie's last name is Mason.


Spittoon or urinal? I think when this bar was built, it served as both.


Space bathroom


Two gays, 1 rousing good time!


Me and Sara


:)


My cast





Our largest audience yet!





Peep show. Silly actors found holes in the set.


We found Waldo at SFMOMA!


Twice!


Me and Stevie


This was cool. The lights are motion censored and moved when you walked underneath them.


SFMOMA


Hauntingly lovely


SFMOMA


I know you can see me in the glass, but I loved this one


SFMOMA


My fave in the whole museum


Cindy Sherman, the whole reason we went! This is not even 1/4 of the whole exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment