Me and Darren celebrating him getting his staples taken out of his head. However, 2 days later we realized they left 2 of them in!!! How do you miss 2 staples???
Turrets without Regrets poetry slam. I got to be a judge!
April and I had to put on costumes to go downstairs. Duh.
Legwarmers and a tutu
Let's not forget the feather boa and feather head piece
SO classy.
Boutique family winemakers tasting
This wasn't even half of them!
A new take on wine in a box
This one was actually really good!
AMEN!
Again, AMEN!
One of my hubby's favorite vineyards!
Mike and Brian Lamborn. Nicest guys! Jim says that their zinfandel was what made him want to become a sommelier. I'm heading up to their winery next week to bring some home to my baby baby!
Oh you know, just a simple wine tasting just across from Golden Gate.
No comments:
Post a Comment